Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Camp Footloose.
Volunteering for our camps is a rewarding experience to support the development and foster social inclusion and fun for children living with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA). All meals and accommodation will be provided in return.
As a camp volunteer you are committing to:
- participate in an informal screening interview (via Zoom)
- attend a digital training day (via Zoom) covering roles and responsibilities, condition education and child protection training
- active participation in a weeklong sport and recreation camp (active involvement during 8am – 9pm)
- support ANSW staff with monitoring children for safety and social participation with activities and peers
Before completing the application below you will need a digital version of your current:
- Working With Children certificate
- Police Check certificate
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination certificate
- Resume and 2 referees
"*" indicates required fields