Kat Keane, our Health Educator, is looking forward to answering your questions throughout the year!
Here’s our next Ask Kat question answered.
Q: What are the pros & cons of cortisone injections?
Q: Please could you explain the whys & hows of the condition known as “fibro-fog” that fibromyalgia sufferers get sometimes? Can it be ameliorated (improved) or even prevented?
If you have a question that you would like Kat to answer, please submit your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arthritis NSW – we’re here to help
We’re here to help whenever you need us. We have a variety of options available for support and information.
- For more BLOG articles about managing your arthritis, please visit our News page here.
- Sign up to eNews to get information and advice on managing your condition
- Call our free helpline on 1800 011 041 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- Join our online community: Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
- Subscribe to our magazine, more info here
- Become a member, more info here