Thank you for your expression of interest in joining our Warm Water Classes. Your interest has been registered via the form you submitted online and your name has been added to our reserve list until such time as your application has been fully processed.
You will shortly receive an email from us with the following information.
So as to ensure the highest level of safety for our Warm Water Exercise participants – and also to enable the instructor to meet your individual needs – we require that a Medical Clearance is completed by your GP or specialist.
Please find below links to four (4) important documents that you will need to download, print, complete (where applicable) and send back to us via either post, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Enrolment Form – please complete and return: Warm Water Exercise Enrolment Form
2. Programs Medical Clearance Form – please complete and return: Programs Medical Clearance Form
3. Exercise Program Participant Policy – please download, read, and ensure you understand our policy: Exercise Program Participant Policy
4. Arthritis NSW Membership brochure – if you are not already a Member, it might be something worth considering. Members save $5 on the price of each class (a saving of $45 over a 9-week term) and also get other benefits such as our magazine Arthritis Matters free of charge. The standard annual Membership fee is $49.50, and $27.50 for concession card holders (e.g. pensioners). Here is our Membership brochure, with the application form on page 4. If you’d like to become a Member and get the discount on next term’s classes, please return the completed form with your Warm Water enrolment forms.
5. Warm Water Exercise brochure – in case you’d like to either keep a copy or share it with a friend. Warm Water Exercise Class Information
6. Health Services Overview brochure – if you are interested in information about our other health services programs, download our Health Services Overview
Many thanks again for your interest in our classes. If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Health Services team on 02 9857 3300 or by email at email@example.com