We’d love to have you join our special member community!
Benefits of membership
Becoming a member of Arthritis & Osteoporosis NSW is one of the best ways to engage with our organisation. This involves payment of a modest annual membership fee which not only helps us to develop and deliver our services as we work towards our vision of Freedom from Arthritis, but also provides you with a number of unique member-only benefits which will keep you informed and potentially save you considerable money, such as:
- Free delivery of our magazine Arthritis Matters, three issues p.a. (RRP $20.00)
- Attractive discounts on all health education programs, services and kids camps:
> 40% discount on webinars
> 25% discount on warm water exercise classes
- Automatic subscription to our free monthly eNewsletter
- Being part of an understanding and supportive community
- Access to joining one of our Support Groups (where available)
All membership packages are for 12-months, effective from the date of purchase.
- Adult: $49.50
- Adult Concession / Student: $27.50
- Family: $60.50
- Family Concession: $44.00
Please see footnotes for qualifying criteria
If you have any questions in regards to these membership packages, please call us on 02 9857 3300 or email us.
How to become a member
You can register online by selecting New Member Registration or you can call us on 02 9857 3300 with your credit card details and one of our staff will assist you.
Footnotes on Membership Packages:
- ‘Student’ memberships are available to people aged 18+ years who are enrolled in tertiary education and can provide a copy of their student ID card or other proof of enrolment.
- ‘Concession’ memberships are available to people who hold a concession card (not a senior citizen card) and receive the following types of pensions or payments: Age Pension, Bereavement Allowance, Carer Payment, Disability Support Pension, Newstart Allowance or Youth Allowance, Single Parenting Payment.
- Pricing of packages remains effective as from 1 October 2017.