Interested in doing your own thing for Arthritis NSW?
Developing your own event is easy. There are many ways you can get involved and make a difference for people with arthritis and osteoporosis.
We have had many people in recent years interested in organising special fundraising events. Community fundraising is a vital way to raise money and awareness in your local community for arthritis and osteoporosis.
What sort of event could I organise?
There are hundreds of different fundraising ideas that you could do to raise money in your local community. Some popular fundraising ideas could include:
- organise a BBQ or lunch
- host a morning tea or a market stall
- run a bingo or trivia night
- host a movie night for family and friends
- organise a cycle, swim, run or walk
- host a lawn bowls party or a ten-pin bowling party
- organise a Twenty20 cricket match with your friends
- or you could send us an item you’ve created (ie. an artwork, quilt) to sell on eBay.
Whatever the idea, the most important thing is you’re making a difference!
How can I get involved?
To discuss your ideas further or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call Arthritis & Osteoporosis NSW on 02 9857 3300 or send us an email.