Transform people’s lives with a gift in your Will
Leaving a gift in your Will is a very personal decision, and perhaps the greatest commitment you can make to help people living with arthritis and related musculoskeletal conditions in NSW.
Your legacy will create opportunities to provide life changing services for people of all ages living with arthritis, the most significant cause of chronic pain and disability in Australia.
Where your gift will assist
- Camp Footloose and Camp Twinkletoes: Help reduce the isolation experienced by children with juvenile arthritis, providing an opportunity to participate in fun and educational activities in a safe and supportive environment.
- Community Education Sessions: Advance the effective self-management of arthritis through lifestyle, nutrition and gentle exercise.
- Gentle Exercise Programs: Warm Water Exercise and Strength & Balance classes help keep people with arthritis active and moving by improving joint functionality, building muscle strength and core stability, and reducing overall pain.
- Awareness Programs: Promote the prevention and early diagnosis of arthritis for better health outcomes.
Our commitment to you
When you leave a gift in your Will, Arthritis NSW makes these promises to you:
- We will use your gift carefully and wisely where it can have the greatest impact
- Your gift will be managed with sensitivity and respect
- We understand that your family and loved ones always come first.
Types of planned giving
There are several ways in which you can choose to leave a gift to Arthritis NSW. The types of gifts you might consider leaving in your Will include:
- a pecuniary gift – specified cash amount
- a residue gift – the remainder of your estate after specific gifts to family and loved ones have been made
- a percentage gift – either a percentage of the residue of your estate or a percentage of your entire estate
- the gift of an asset which could include real estate, shares, bonds or other articles of value.
Please note that you should always seek independent legal advice to ensure your Will does what you intend it do. We also recommend that you discuss your wishes with family and loved ones.
Inform us of your gift
We would love to know that you have included Arthritis NSW in your Will so that we can discuss any wishes you may have and to give you options for how your generosity can be acknowledged. You can let us know by calling our Philanthropy Manager on 02 9857 3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correct wording for a gift to Arthritis NSW
It is important to use the correct wording to ensure that your gift is received as you planned to Arthritis NSW. Please refer to the following information sheets:
If you would like to know about leaving a gift to Arthritis NSW in your Will, you can also download the Planned Giving brochure or for a confidential discussion, please complete the form below or contact our Philanthropy Manager on 02 9857 3300 or email email@example.com.