Arthritis NSW is here to help, support and empower people with arthritis and related conditions. We are accessible to all people, from the newly diagnosed to those who have lived with the disease for some time.
We achieve this through the delivery of education programs covering topics such as lifestyle and nutrition, and health services which focus on self-management and gentle exercise.
The outcomes we seek for the people we help are improved or maintained joint functionality, reduced overall pain, and an improvement in quality of life.
Our key focus areas
- Prevention of disease
- Management of conditions
- Understanding and support
- Research towards improved treatments
Health Services overview
Download a printable PDF Health Services Overview
Our Services include:
- Our eNewsletter – subscribing is free!
- Arthritis Infoline
- Warm water exercise classes
- The Joint Movement exercise classes
- Free webinars – Community Education Talks
- Camps for children and young people with juvenile arthritis
- Rural Health Program
- Arthritis Matters magazine
- Read our BLOG articles to help you manage you condition