Arthritis Australia’s condition-specific websites provide tools and information to help you learn about osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and back pain. Access them using the links below.
This website can help you relieve the symptoms of joint pain or osteoarthritis (OA) and help you lead a more active and pain-free life.
- Do a risk assessment: Do you have osteoarthritis (OA)? This joint disease that can lead to ongoing pain and disability. Answer a few questions to learn your risk.
- Get a management plan: Answer questions to get relevant treatment options and a management plan tailor-made for you. Weekly check-ups will help you stay on track.
- Find up-to-date information: Learn about new treatments, what works, and what you should avoid. See interviews with experts and connect with healthcare providers who can help you.
- Connect with your community: Talk to other people with joint pain as well as experts. Ask questions, get answers and share your experience. Find out who can help you best.
MyRA is designed to help people with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) seize control and become active participants in their journey with RA. Everyone’s RA journey is different. Some people are just starting their journey while others have been on the journey for decades. By providing you with quality information about RA, some simple management skills and the opportunity to share the experience of others, we can help everyone live a better life with RA.
This website provides detailed, trustworthy and up to date information on managing back pain. It dispels the myths about this condition and provides support to find solutions for you.
- Learn about back pain: Knowing more about back pain can help you get it under control. It’s easy with our videos & FAQs.
- Explore management options: Our back pain experts provide detailed information & ratings for treatments to help you decide what’s best for you.
If you have concerns or want more information on rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis or psoriatic arthritis, this website is designed to help. The Empowered site brings together a range of people living with arthritis so you can hear directly from them, their rheumatologists, general practitioners and allied health supporters on how they have managed to survive, and thrive, with arthritis. Through understanding their journey, we hope to empower yours.
Arthritis NSW – we’re here to help
We’re here to help whenever you need us. We have a variety of options available for support and information.
- Register for our free webinars here
- For more BLOG articles about managing your arthritis, please visit our News page here.
- Sign up to eNews to get information and advice on managing your condition
- Call our free helpline on 1800 011 041 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- We are a health charity, help us to deliver our services – donate here
- Join our online community: Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
- Subscribe to our magazine, more info here
- Become a member, more info here