Thanks to our community who participated in our 2020 Stakeholder Survey – we were delighted with the more than 530 responses.
We would like to share the following responses with you, simply click here or on the image to see the following results.
- Types of arthritis you have
- Treatments that were recommended to you after diagnosis
- Most effective therapies through your arthritis journey
- How you are connected with us
- Type of content you would like to see in the future
- Why you donate to Arthritis NSW
- Biggest issues you currently face with your condition
- Most important things to you
We look forward to using the information to further develop our services to help you, and our NSW community, to better manage your condition.
Arthritis NSW – we’re here to help
We’re here to help whenever you need us. We have a variety of options available for support and information.
- For more BLOG articles about managing your arthritis, please visit our News page here.
- Sign up to eNews to get information and advice on managing your condition
- Call our free helpline on 1800 011 041 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- We are a health charity, help us to deliver our services – donate here
- Join our online community: Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
- Subscribe to our magazine, more info here
- Become a member, more info here